Solent Marine Pontoon System:
- Mooring fingers and pontoons located at 125mm intervals to allow any orientation and layout
- The pile brackets can be positioned at 25m intervals
- Facility for mooring cleats every 180mm
- Unique aluminium bearer design supports the deck and is completely protected by neoprene rubber to isolate galvanic corrosion.
- Large top entry service ducts provided on both sides of the walkways to allow easy provision of services to the berthing areas.
- Numerous Decking Options, Hardwood, Composite or Fibreglass Grating
- Specially designed and developed glass fibre reinforced concrete floats providing an exceptional buoyancy level from 2kn/m2 as standard however can be increased to 4kn/m2
- The Simbro Pontoon system is upgraded where necessary to meet the demands of the environment that the system will be subjected to whether it be wind waves, wind speed, swell waves or constant grounding. Please discuss your conditions with our partners.