Solent Marine Finger Pontoons:
- Solent Marine Finger Units are adjustable along the pontoons in 125 mm intervals. This allows the customer to chose or adjust the spacing to suit.
- Another revolutionary design feature is the rota molded end & splay sections that help protect the craft from damage.
- These can also be provided with the company logo if desired or as an option can be replaced with our Simbro-Lite glow in the dark sections.
- The splays have non-slip rubber buttons to reduce the risk of slipping in poor conditions.
- Cast Aluminum cleats are provided in pre-determined intervals to allow safe mooring.
- Triangular plastic splays with rubber buttons for anti-slip properties.
- Glow in the Dark Plastic finger ends
- Personalise with your own LOGO